Offering high impact audio and discreet trimless design for smaller environments the entry-level CP-CT150 in-ceiling model features a 5" MMP II bass driver, high frequency level adjustment (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB) and a pivoting C-CAM tweeter.
- Pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter and MMP II bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3 dB).
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.