AVAILABLE FOR IN-STORE DEMO!
The Bryston BDP-3 is a bit perfect dedicated player for high resolution digital audio files. Employing a highly-customized Linux OS optimized to provide the highest quality audio performance, the BDP-3 will play high resolution audio files (up to PCM 384kHz / 32 bit and DSD128) from digital storage devices without compromise. The BDP-3 features a high current linear power supply, custom Intel Celeron powered motherboard, and eight gigabytes of RAM for incredible responsiveness, ultra fast performance, and horsepower to spare for future feature additions.
Digital audio outputs are built upon our proprietary IAD Integrated Audio Device. The AES/EBU and S/PDIF outputs are fully impedance matched and transformer coupled for the best possible digital audio transmission to the DAC of your choice. Jitter is reduced to virtually undetectable levels.
Inputs: 3x USB 3.0, 5x USB 2.0, 1x Gigabit Ethernet
Outputs: SPDIF (BNC), AES/EBU (XLR), USB, HDMI
Control: TCP/IP and RS232
Audio Formats: AIFF, FLAC, WAV, MP3, M4A, OGG, and most common audio file formats
- High resolution digital audio player
- Playback from USB attached drives, optional internal drive, or NAS
- Custom Intel Celeron Powered Motherboard
- Eight Gigabytes of RAM
- Improved power supply delivering over 5 amps
- Multiple control options (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android OS, and PC)
- User upgradable firmware
- NAS Connectivity supported
- UPnP/DNLA Server supported
- Requires external DAC
- RS-232 serial data port for remote control via Crestron, AMX or similar control systems