Whether you’re looking to digitize and download your record collection, release your inner DJ, or simply discover the joy of spinning vinyl, the usb-1 is your answer. It has a built-in phono preamp, cartridge, dust cover, and includes all necessary cables and software required for simple plug and play operation.
- extremely quiet belt drive, 2-speed turntable
- aluminum die-cast platter
- 33 1/3 and 45 rpm playback speeds
- high gloss black finish
- encode mp3’s and transfer them to your iPod using iTunes
- USB output for converting vinyl to PC or MAC
- USB cable supplied
- free Audacity software included
- analog output via built-in Phono Amp or direct line out
- static balanced S-shaped tonearm w/detachable headshell
- Audio Technica AT3600L moving-magnet cartridge supplied
- anti-skating control for increased stereo balance
- +/- 10% adjustable pitch control
- dust cover included
- designed and developed in the US and France
- w17.7 x d13.8 x h5.7 in.
- 12 lbs. pkg.