The luxury CP-IW260X in-wall speakers combine Monitor Audio’s latest drivers in compact three-way, five-driver configurations, built into closed-box designs to deliver optimum audio performance.
The CP-IW260X features Monitor Audio’s signature C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) cone material deployed in dual 6.5" bass drivers and twin 4" mids astride a Gold Dome tweeter in a symmetrical ‘B-M-T-M-B’ configuration. All within a cast polymer cabinet.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The Cinema Designer. Read more.
- Dual 4” C-CAM mid-range drivers – featuring underhung voice coil
- 25 mm (1”) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- Portrait or landscape orientation
- Integrated back-box to provide rear sound isolation resulting in ‘controlled performance’
- Cast Polymer enclosure – designed to provide high degree of rigidity and acoustic damping properties
- High overall efficiency and maximum SPL for powerful home theatre installations
- High power handling
- Three-way design in a symmetrical ‘B-M-T-M-B’ configuration
- High-end crossover design – featuring low loss inductors and audiophile grade Polypropylene capacitors
- Patented Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping systems providing three times the surface area and improved sealing
- Trim-less, low profile magnetic grilles provide attractive, discreet visual aspect and easy installation and servicing